kern/132068: [zfs] page fault when using ZFS over NFS on7.1-RELEASE/amd64

Weldon Godfrey wgodfrey at ena.com
Thu Apr 23 13:00:06 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR kern/132068; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Weldon Godfrey" <wgodfrey at ena.com>
To: "Jaakko Heinonen" <jh at saunalahti.fi>,
	"Edward Fisk" <7ogcg7g02 at sneakemail.com>
Cc: <bug-followup at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: RE: kern/132068: [zfs] page fault when using ZFS over NFS on7.1-RELEASE/amd64
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:40:10 -0500

 Sorry.  Around Dec 12 I switched to head.  By increasing kmem to 4GB and
 using NFS v2, that reduced the panics to a few times a month.  The
 server is in production.  I'll need to acquire some additional drives so
 I can install the OS on different drives (in case I need to backout) and
 wait until summer to attempt to upgrade.

 Weldon