kern/127420: [gjournal] [panic] Journal overflow on gmirrored gjournal

Ruben van Staveren ruben at verweg.com
Tue Sep 23 09:40:05 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/127420; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ruben van Staveren <ruben at verweg.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, ruben at verweg.com
Subject: Re: kern/127420: [gjournal] [panic] Journal overflow on gmirrored gjournal
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:29:59 +0200

 --Apple-Mail-41--958136030

 Hi,

 I managed to trigger a new panic, still not able to get a proper dump
 but this is a capture from the serial console.

 I was running a couple of bonnie++'s before to "exercise" the system.
 At the time of the panic one bonnie and one nanobsd build was running.

 I had enabled geom mirror and journal debug sysctl's

 Some minutes before the actual panic there was a complaint made by
 fsync, and gjournal not being able to suspend a filesystem.

 http://ruben.is.verweg.com/stuff/gjournal-panic/gjournal-textdump-text-only.txt

 Regards,
 	Ruben

 --Apple-Mail-41--958136030