how to cache nfs file in local disk

ProAce proace at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:33:55 UTC 2008

The question I posted on freebsd-question last week, maybe I post
wrong mailing list. I describe the question here again.   :)

In order to reduce the throughput and ops for nas server, I just want
to cache file from nfs to nfs client's local disk.
And the cache system can controller the total size of cache file
automatically ( the capacity of nas is more more more larger than
local disk ).

There are the cachefs on Solaris and FS-Cache on RedHat can cache file
from nfs to local disk, does any similar software can be run on
FreeBSD?