ZFS on backup fileserver - RAM usage

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Tue Oct 14 22:27:22 UTC 2008

This is a known issue.  HEAD has diverged from the sources that the patch was generated against.

I've been running with a HEAD from 2008-08-24 with the patch and upgraded ZFS pool/FS's and
have no complaints.  I'm just waiting patiently for pjd at FreeBSD.org to either
update the patch or commit the updated bits to HEAD.

I'm not going to update my system again till something is in svn/cvs.

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org