installation of zfs

Ernst W. Winter ernst.winter at t-online.de
Tue Jun 17 03:16:27 UTC 2008

Hello,

can anyone pount me to a document on how to install zfs with
FreeBSD?

I am a "end user" mainly, but have enough knowledge to perform
the installation. Ihave tried it on a external HD a while back
and then screwd somewher along the line ans dleted the system
again. I only need a plain installation, no Raid or anything like
the.

The HD is 230GIG and the partitions are at the moment a 4GIG root
with a minimal installation and 4GIG for swap.

Thanks in advance foir any help.

Ernst