ZFS patches.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 27 12:54:15 UTC 2008

Hi.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/zfs_20080727.patch.bz2

The patch above contains the most recent ZFS version that could be found
in OpenSolaris as of today. Apart for large amount of new functionality,
I belive there are many stability (and also performance) improvements
compared to the version from the base system.

Check out OpenSolaris website to find out the differences between base
system version and patch version.

Please test, test, test. If I get enough positive feedback, I may be
able to squeeze it into 7.1-RELEASE, but this might be hard.

If you have any questions, please use mailing lists
(freebsd-fs at FreeBSD.org would be the best).

Thank you in advance!