Intermezzo FS on FreeBSD

Onkar onkar.n.m at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:16:38 PST 2008

Hi all,
         This is my first post on FreeBSD mailing list ; so sorry if I am
not adhering to any rules.

My Question was :
                          (1) Is Intermezzo File system ported onto FreeBSD.
[Y/N]
                          (2) If (1) is N, Why it is not ported for so long
? Is there any specific reason (licensing etc (but Intermezzo FS is under
GPL) )? [Y/N]
                          (3) If (2) is Y, Please let me know the reason.
                          (4) If (2) is N , Can I start porting it to
FreeBSD now ? [Y/N]
                          (5) if (4) is Y, then how to register the project
(i.e., "Intermezzo on FreeBSD") ?

Seniors in FreeBSD FS mailing list , please guide me in this regard.

Thanks & regards,
Onkar