ZFS lockup in "zfs" state

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Mon Feb 25 18:07:01 UTC 2008

> +1; happened again, same symptoms.

I also saw this a couple of days ago (first time for me) on 1 7.0-RCX (not
sure if it was RC1 or RC2, and I can't log in to the machine right now). This
was recently after upgrading it from an older CURRENT from september.

The machine is amd64, 4 GB of RAM, with a single three-way mirror pool.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org