kern/120869: [procfs] 'stat' shows that all files have 0-length when they are actually not empty

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 20 12:08:22 UTC 2008

Synopsis: [procfs] 'stat' shows that all files have 0-length when they are actually not empty

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Feb 20 12:08:22 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
After a bit of discussion, this is not something which we are going to
fix. It is not worth the hassle. If you think this should be different,
we do welcome patches. Thanks fo rusing FreeBSD!