ZFS: invalid label -- what is expected? (solved)

Mon Feb 4 18:49:56 UTC 2008

Quoting Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> (from Mon, 04
Feb 2008 09:21:50 +0100):

> So anybody out there who can give me some information I need to do
> this, or at least knows some places in the zfs source I should have a
> look at? Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to freebsd-fs at .

After digging around in the ZFS sources and investigating some on-disk
structures (with some confusing results, as the data didn't seem
corrupt to me), I exported the pool. After that all disk where again
in the online state. All are connected via firewire and came back in a
different order (daX) after a reboot (panic). It seems our
implementation wasn't able to handle this without the reimport help.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
You will be run over by a bus.