ZFS-NFS kernel panic under load

Weldon S Godfrey 3 weldon at excelsus.com
Fri Aug 22 16:02:49 UTC 2008

Ok, I tried panic, it gave a page of the typical panic page that this
crash generates under 7.0.  I rebooted and no core, so I am missing a
step.  Sorry for being clueless here.

Since the panic didn't reboot, I did a bt, it said process it was at
process 1001 access.nfsrv and access.nfs3srv (sorry, I know that isn't
quite right, I meant to write it down, it was definately something with
access and nfsrv)

Thanks,

Weldon

If memory serves me right, sometime around Yesterday, Jeremy Chadwick told me: