zfs in production?

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sun Sep 30 01:28:37 PDT 2007

 Is ZFS available in amd64 yet?  If so, is there any way to load a new server
and use ZFS instead of UFS2 from the start?  As I just have one RAID array on
the servers I use, so not like I add additional drives in the future?

 Also, and maybe nobody knows, but I can't seem to get back on the -current
mail list for some reason.  I have subscribed to -fs, -stable, -performance,
-i386, and even -amd64, all without a hitch, then I try and subscribe to
-current and I never get any response at all back, I have sent in requests
multiple time, and nothing.  I can't figure out why I can't get on -current
for love or money..  Just my luck..

---
Howard Leadmon