ZFS kmem_map too small.

Ali Mashtizadeh mashtizadeh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:57:07 PDT 2007

For ZFS KVA_PAGES=512 seems to run very stable so it's unfortunate that we
have to give up our VA space in the userland. I would personally like to see
a move to a 4-4 Memory model or at least have it as a compile time option.
Does anyone know if that's been attempted on FreeBSD?

Ali

--
Ali Mashtizadeh
علی مشتی زاده