HTFS ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at tower.berklix.net
Thu May 10 15:01:58 UTC 2007

Ah, OK like http://osr600doc.sco.com/en/FS_admin/fsD.htfsopt.html

> looking at this page :
> http://osr600doc.sco.com/en/OSR_FEATS/feats600.featsFS.html#feats600.featsFS.htfs
> and this page :
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2004-October/008797.html
>
> i assume the original poster talks about HTFS for SCO Unix

Nothing with all of:
	pib
	grep -i htfs /usr/ports/INDEX
	psearch -f /pri/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/INDEX HTFS

google:
Commercial service here http://www.recoverdatatools.com/blog/htfs-data-recovery.html

SCO were giving away their OS once, cant recall if that included source.
Maybe their skunkware cdrom might have sources or lead to them.

--
Julian Stacey. Munich Computer Consultant, BSD Unix C Linux. http://berklix.com
	Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.  Dump cigs: Try snuff.