TDFS ... or other distributed file system technologies for FreeBSD?

Csaba Henk csaba-ml at creo.hu
Sat Mar 31 17:11:00 UTC 2007

On 2007-03-27, Ivan Voras <ivoras at fer.hr> wrote:
> Since FUSE is (L)GPL'ed, chances of getting it into base are slim. Then

Regarding the license issue: the userspace component is LGPL'd but the
kernel component is under a BSD style license (this was made possible by
re-licensing the header file which defines the kernel/userland protocol
under BSDL by FUSE author Miklos Szeredi upon my request).

I don't think that adding such components should be a concern to
FreeBSD, but YMMV...

Csaba