openafs

Gergely CZUCZY phoemix at harmless.hu
Sat Jun 9 07:59:44 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been googling again for distributed filesystem's state for freebsd, and
I have found this so far:

http://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/port-freebsd/2007-February/000199.html
http://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/port-freebsd/2006-November/000198.html

The guy seems to have done some progress, but it's still not functional.

Could someone familiar enough with the VFS internals took a look at this?
As I've googled the OpenAFS server runs stable on FreeBSD, but nobody is
able to get the client working properly.

It would be very nice to have some distributed filesystem support when 7.0
will be released.

Bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: gergely.czuczy at harmless.hu

--
Weenies test. Geniuses solve problems that arise.