New cvsup of 7.0-Current does not allow autstart of Gjournal?

N. Harrington drumslayer2 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 19:33:30 PDT 2007

Hello
 I just cvsupped to the latest 7.0 and now find that gjournal fails to start.
 Manually doing # gjournal load - then manually mounting works however.

 I did have in /boot/loader.conf  geom_gjournal_load="yes" but it seems to be ignored. It is also
now not listed as an option in defaults.

 Did I do something wrong or is something missing now?

 I looked for anything gjournal related in /etc/defaults and /boot/defaults and even /etc and I
cannot find anything. I do have options UFS_GJOURNAL in my kernel.
 I am also curious why options GEOM_JOURNAL is only in LINT? (I did not add it to my kernel)
 I have found (on other systems) that with it, I did not need to aforementioned startup commands.
 Is this required now in place of the startup command? Even though it is only in LINT?

  Thanks

  Nicole

The Large Print Giveth And The Small Print Taketh Away
 -- Anon