[zfs-discuss] ZFS committed to the FreeBSD base.

Romain LE DISEZ ml.freebsd-fs at ledisez.net
Fri Apr 6 12:44:56 UTC 2007

Hello,

first of all, thank you for your great work.

When i tried to read my ZFS volume created under Solaris, I had the same
error. I simply used gpte (available in ports) to erase the partition
table and create a new one with the correct value. I hadn't lost any data
and now this error message has disappear. I can continue to read these
volume under Solaris and Linux, of course.

I can't try to read my ZFS volumes under FreeBSD because I get an error
when loading the module. "kldload zfs" return me an error about missing
files. (I will get back with the exact error later)

One time again : great job !

--
Romain LE DISEZ
06.78.77.99.18