fdescfs/devfs

Vlad GALU dudu at dudu.ro
Wed Aug 23 06:29:28 UTC 2006

     Is it just a wrong impression on my side, or devfs really
supersedes fdescfs ? I've been using /dev/fd/* for a while having the
impression I had fdescfs mounted on /dev/fd, and I hadn't. I didn't
see any differences whatsoever in terms of usage.

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.