GJournal (hopefully) final patches.

R. B. Riddick arne_woerner at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 00:11:50 UTC 2006

--- "R. B. Riddick" <arne_woerner at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would expect a correct command line  to look like this:
> # gjournal label fook mirror/fuuk mirror/faak
>
> But you do not provide a name for your gjournal device...

I just recalled, that gjournal is not like gmirror in this point. So ur command
line is ok...

Furthermore I had a look at src/sys/dev/md/md.c and found, that md just likes
BIO_READ and BIO_WRITE operations (any other command leads to that panic with
BIO_OP...). While gjournal send BIO_FLUSH command, too.

Maybe u might want to ask the mailing list freebsd-geom at ...?

Maybe u want to test with a real disk and not with md?

-Arne