Global / Cluster / Shared filesystem for FreeBSD?

yf-263 yfyoufeng at 263.net
Fri Mar 11 09:11:38 PST 2005

Hi, Eric,

How about the MogileFS (http://www.danga.com/mogilefs/), which served a
pictures web service at about twenty millions. And all in user level. It
is also share some same ideas as GoogleFS (http://unix-
driver.org/books/linux/filesystem/googlefs/p125-ghemawat.pdf).

And for Sistina's GFS (which sold to Redhat now), its 2.0 version has an
un-finished FreeBSD porting, which can be downloaded from its ftp server
(the address is not on my hand now, and I can tell you if you really
want it).

Last year I have worked on porting that GFS to Darwin (since it use
FreeBSD fs codebase), so I'll glad to talk to you about it ;)

Sorry for confusing ! The mail is wrote very late here.

Wish you a nice day !

在 2005-03-11五的 08:56 -0600,Eric Anderson写道:

--
yf-263 <yfyoufeng at 263.net>
Unix-driver.org