NFSv4 server and client for OpenBSD3.7

rick at snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca rick at snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca
Fri Jul 8 21:29:41 GMT 2005

In case anyone is interested, I've put up another beta release of my
NFSv2,3,4 software, available anonymous ftp. It now includes a basically
working client that does RPCSEC_GSS mounts as well as a pretty solid
server.

I don't plan on changing the code (except for bugfix patches) for a while,
so let me know if you have bugs/fixes. If anyone can easily host it, it
might be nice to have a mailing list at this point. (If there is interest
and no one can host it, I can probably do that here at UofG, but they
don't particularily like it. They are concerned about harrassment,
distribution of ... etc.)

Anyhow, have fun and let me know if you try it, rick