Turning off a partition

César Cárdenas ccardena at itesm.mx
Wed Jan 19 02:06:14 PST 2005

Dear all,

I am using FreeBSD 4.5 Release P20...

In order to increase slice space because I have "File System Full Errors".
I need to turn off (inactiving) device "ad0s1e"...
How I can do that?
I appreciate any help on this issue, have a nice day,

César Cárdenas (ccardena at itesm.mx)
Electronics and Computer Science Department
Monterrey Tech, Querétaro Campus
http://www.qro.itesm.mx
Personal Phone: +(33) 625249469
Office Phone: +(33) 145817146
Office Fax: +(33) 145817158
All phones and fax from abroad France

The content of this data transmission is not considered as an offer, proposal,
understanding, or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document signed
by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data transmission
is confidential and it is intended to be delivered only to the addresses,
therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through any mean
without the original sender's previous authorization. If you are not the
addressee you are forbidden to use it, either totally or partially, for
any purpose.