NFSv234 problems

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Mon Aug 1 21:04:22 GMT 2005

  Another possibility is that the FreeBSD client only knows how
  to mount "/" for V4. (I admit I've done very little testing with the
  FreeBSD client, since I've never gotten it to work well. See Clients.notes
  int doc.tar.gz.)

The FreeBSD client works fine with submounts.  And if you are having trouble
with the client, please report any bugs you find.  If you don't tell me
about them I can't fix them.

There is nothing in Clients.notes about problems with the FreeBSD client
other than the restrictions listed on the man page.