kill this list?

Walter dev.for at saveouraquifer.org
Mon Oct 6 22:16:45 UTC 2014

On 10/6/14, 4:32 AM, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> I think it's just Steve and me here.
> Given that the volume on the list is approaching zero,
> I must admit I overestimated the demand
> for fortran on FreeBSD. Anyway, it seems
> freebsd-toolchain@ or freebsd-performance@
> are adequate enough to discuss fortran related
> FreeBSD issues.
>
> As I was the person who proposed the creation
> of this list, I now propose to remove it.
>
> If nobody complains here, I'll then contact
> the postmaster with the request to remove the list.
>
> Anton

(second send - to the list rather than originator)

I'm a lurker who has been intending to restart a Fortran project on FreeBSD
for a long while.  And this afternoon, as a matter of fact, I got a FBSD box
set up on which I intend to start a couple projects, one of which involves
Fortran and (if I can get it) 128-bit floating point.  So, I hope you get
enough interest to keep this list alive as I expect I'll be needing FBSD
Fortran help in the not-too-distant future.  (crossing fingers) <sg>

Walter