kill this list?

Rainer Hurling rhurlin at gwdg.de
Mon Oct 6 09:09:52 UTC 2014

Am 06.10.2014 um 10:32 schrieb Anton Shterenlikht:
> I think it's just Steve and me here.
> Given that the volume on the list is approaching zero,
> I must admit I overestimated the demand
> for fortran on FreeBSD. Anyway, it seems
> freebsd-toolchain@ or freebsd-performance@
> are adequate enough to discuss fortran related
> FreeBSD issues.
>
> As I was the person who proposed the creation
> of this list, I now propose to remove it.
>
> If nobody complains here, I'll then contact
> the postmaster with the request to remove the list.
>
> Anton

I am only a 'reader' on this list. But many of the fortran problems
remain until now. Often, only because of that, we have to use gcc
instead of clang (something similar to openmp). And this brings new
problems with dependencies, compiled under clang and so on ...

Thanks for the work on this list until now,
Rainer Hurling