Final patch for -current

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Wed Feb 11 20:48:04 PST 2009

Allrighty, this patch wraps up my -current work and should establish a
nice baseline for my debugging of problems.

Introduce struct sbp_dev.bustgtlun to replace the overloaded
show_sdev_info() in most places.  This is an optimization of the debug
case fortunately.  Stash the BB:TT:LL string here for later
device_printf() goodness.

More debugging cleanup printf()-->device_printf()

Explicity set the callout sdev->login_callout  to acquire the sbp mtx.

Rename sbp_alloc_target() variable i to new_target_id.  Clarity is good,
even in temporary variables.

Cleanup and document the sbp_login() function.  This function is a bit
hairy, so document what it's supposed to do.

Add some locking in sbp_probe_target()

Assert the sbp mtx in sbp_write_cmd_locked()

Avoid LoR in sbp_mgm_orb() and assert sbp mtx locked.

Acquire sbp mtx before sbp_mgm_orb() is invoked.

Sean