fwcontrol update

Sean Bruno sbruno at miralink.com
Sun Aug 17 03:46:00 UTC 2008

I think that this is much closer to the finished product now.

I've incorporated a lot of error checking and error reporting in this
version(thanks Dieter!).

I cleaned up the usage() summary along with the man page just a bit at
Dieter's suggestion as well.

The main changes are around the use of booleans for many of the new
variables instead of integers.  Also, I believe declaring the majority
of the new integers as "int32_t" instead of "int" will ensure that the
x86_64 compile doesn't spew any warnings, but I'd like a quick review
please.

Finally, this patch should work across 6/7/HEAD AFAIK.  I've tested 6
and 7 under i368/i686 architectures.

--
Sean Bruno
MiraLink Corporation