This is where I'm going with fwcontrol(now with actual patch)

Sean Bruno sbruno at miralink.com
Sat Aug 9 20:14:00 UTC 2008

Dieter wrote:
>> fwcontrol.c: In function 'main':
>> fwcontrol.c:726: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
>>
>> I changed priority_budget from int to long, is this the correct fix?
>>

> I suspect that gcc will still complain on ILP32 machines.

Sorry for the delay...See the attached patch and test it on unpatched
6/7/8 as fwcontrol is the same on all platforms.

I implemented your fix for priority_budget, i.e. I should have been
paying attention to the conditional test and the assignment from strtol()!

Also, I changed some of the variable to check for >= 0 and set their
default values to -1.  This should have the same effect as adding a new
variable as you did in your fix.

Let me know what you think!

--
Sean Bruno