FCP 20190401-ci_policy: CI policy

Alexander Leidinger Alexander at leidinger.net
Wed Aug 28 11:30:28 UTC 2019

Quoting Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu at freebsd.org> (from Wed, 28 Aug 2019 12:29:58 +0800):

> It seems I was doing wrong that just changed the content of this FCP
> to "feedback", but did not send to the right mailing lists.
>
> So I would like to make an announcement that the FCP
> 20190401-ci_policy "CI policy":
>
> https://github.com/freebsd/fcp/blob/master/fcp-20190401-ci_policy.md
>
> is officially in "feedback" state to hopefully receive more comments
> and suggestions, then we can move on for the next FCP state.

Last sentence in the paragraph of "Notification" needs a content fix,
there are several superfluous words...

Waiting period:
Why do you differentiate between "all platforms" and "a tier 1
platform"? By definition a tier 1 platform is the highest level of
platform we have and as such it has the highest priority, isn't it?
15 minutes is a little bit short in my opinion.
Both items together: I suggest to remove the "all platforms"
completely without replacement and keep the rest as is.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander at Leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF