FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Oct 4 18:54:25 UTC 2018

--------

>FCP-01010 (https://github.com/freebsd/fcp/blob/master/fcp-0101.md)

Can I open a FCP to rename FCP to FBS (for FreeBSD BikeShed) ?

Guys... most if not all of these emails could have been sent to
directly Brooks without Cc'ing four mailing lists.

Then Brooks could revise his tallies and scores to match informed
reality and _then_ we could discuss if the criteria were sound
on the list(s).

Poul-Henning (singing an almost 20 year old refrain again)