Project Funding

info35344 at gmail.com info35344 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:24:19 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewasMD_t5QmpawcdRTOJ9J9nKZt_u54pE_BPbvb0rqE27z1Q/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Assalam-o-Aleikum,Dear Sir/Madam

We invite all interested project owners and investors to our project
funding Scheme.

FAWAD INVESTMENT GROUP is a business development and investment
establishment based in Dubai, and it is one of UAE's leading venture
capital firms, with an invested interest in the people behind its
businesses.Our strategy is to explore, create and realize new investment
initiatives in both local and international markets. We are focused on a
dynamic and decisive approach to investment. We operate a straight forward
and effective business model and our strong and dynamic team of local and
international business.

We invest in sectors that offer high growth potential. The organization is
active in principal investments, capital markets,aerospace,real estate and
hospitality, industrial and sustainable technologies, strategic financial
investments,specialized education, healthcare services,Agriculture,
Manufacturing,Mining,Energy etc.

we wish to re-invest through project funding in investment loan/Equity to
third party investors, project owners on a 2% interest rate per annum on
long/short term investment projects that can generate up to 10% ROI within
the period.

Our Investment portfolio range is minimum of $1 million and maximum of $2
billion with a loan duration period of 1 to 50 years.

If our offer for cooperation is welcomed by your organization,Kindly reply
to my official email (consult.project at hotmail.com) for proper attention to
your project.

Kind Regards,
Mustafa Al Masri
consultant at
Fawad Investment Group
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.