Erlang, How to choose/pick the Knives?

Shirley ceeso ceesoag at vip.163.com
Sat Jun 29 05:09:33 UTC 2019

DearErlang ,

How are you? I hope this Email will help you.

This is Shirleyfrom Ceeso Limited.Our Industrial Cutter Blade Store is officially online. The website is http://www.yhenry.com/.
We will use cutting machine blades are sorted out on the website, customers can order directly through WEB, avoid the complex communication process.
Erlang -Ljsb0ycl - Erlang ErlangErlang06/29/201913:07:59
We are the direct factory with a complete set of equipments and machines, all of them are automatic and imported from overseas, which make sure high sharpness, up to now, we have more than 20000 types of blades, we have all kinds of standard blades that is needed in market such as Zund, Esko,Ecocam,Atom,Eastman...... industrial blade, as well as the utility knife, Food machinery blade, small household appliances blade, rotary cutter, PCB blade...and etc, also we can customize according to your request. And since being in this industry for more than 10 years, we have big advantage in price.
Kindly feel free to let me know if you have any request about the blade, we shall offer you the best price from direct factory.

Best regards,

06/29/2019 13:07:59