E on FreeBSD: From Mrs. Gabriella Alfred

gbrlllfrd111alfred at gmail.com gbrlllfrd111alfred at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:26:10 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1Jj0FpO7fux8_BNOnL_GTr8QGHMwmNScyRwNg-rNGNV-0Wg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hello Dear,
I'm Mrs. Gabriella Alfred a banker working with a commercial bank as a
Chief Financial Officer. I have a business deal for our mutual benefit. One
of our customers died four years ago in a plane crash without any
registered next-of-kin in his bio-data/account file which is peculiar with
high profile investors. I thinks he was your relative because you both
share the same family's name. Right now my bank want to sit on this
money (US$ 14 .5 Million) as unclaimed and abandoned funds which I do not
want because of reasons I will explain to you when I receive your response.
Please get back to me as fast as you can with your mobile telephone number
for more details on how the funds can be turned into yours by right of
inheritance for us to claim and share equally afterward;
Best Regards,
Mrs. Mrs. Gabriella Alfred

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.