E on FreeBSD: Game Localization

Jason qualifiedtranslation at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 13:20:20 UTC 2019

To Vendor Manager,

Do Game translation projects always bother you?
Are you exhausted by searching for high-quality Game experts?
Now you have me, you have no worries anymore!!!

This is Jason, CM & PM from Mars Translation, a professional localization, and translation company based in China, with over 10 years of experience.

I won’t waste your time inflating our profile or throwing around exaggerated job experience, but, for whatever that is worth, we do have supplied high-quality translations to games as below:

Knightmore Guild
WOW2
Samurai: Way of the Warrior
Samurai II
三国志
特种部队(Special Force)
(Legend of Warrior)一骑当千OL
Township
疯狂邻居(Neighbor Boom)
美女特战队
王者军团
Don't Starve

And Good news: we can do 200-300 words test for free.

Thank you so much for checking my message till now, I know you are very busy and for saving your time, could you please forward my information to the concerned department in your company who may need my service? I really appreciate that.

My contact info:

Email: jason.yuan at ccjk.com
Skype: jasonyuan666

Best Regards,