VirtualBox version 6?

Tom Rushworth tom.b.rushworth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:00:15 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm thinking of trying to bring up VBox version 6.x (for reasonably
current 'x') on FreeBSD.

Any idea how much changed between 5 and 6, or how difficult it might be?

I'm a long time C programmer, with some experience (years back) in Linux
drivers, so I have the skills (or at least the foundation for them :) ).
 However looking at the sheer number of patches for version 5 on FreeBSD
makes me think I might be looking at a much bigger project than I would
like, so I'm wondering if you have looked at it enough to be able to
give me an idea of the difficulty.

Thanks in advance for any information or thoughts you might share!

Regards,

--
Tom Rushworth