Just a note in case others see something similar under Hyper-V

Mark Millard marklmi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 22:29:22 UTC 2019

I run head versions of FreeBSD under Hyper-V under
Windows 10 Pro (1903 in recent times), normally the
primary use of the Windows 10 Pro machine is for
running FreeBSD this way. (The same FreeBSD
installation can native boot, depending on BIOS
vintage.)

I have had two Windows 10 Pro SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
(0x1ca) bug checks while building ports via poudriere-devel
recently, the first such bug checks that I've ever gotten.

I've no way to attribute causes so far, be it FreeBSD,
Windows 10 Pro, or whatever. The most recent such bug
check was while running head -r351102 today (2019-Aug-15)
but the prior was on 2019-Aug-7.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com