VirtualBox network connectivity broken on recent -CURRENT

Randy Westlund rwestlun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 02:04:46 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 05:11:24PM -0700, Don Lewis wrote:
> It looks like something changed in -CURRENT to break network
> connectivity to VirtualBox guests.  This was last known to work with
> r299139 (May 6th) and is definitely broken with r301229.

I've been having VirtualBox networking problems as well.  I can't get my
VMs on the network recently, but I don't recall when it last worked.
Everything looks right from the guest (the arp cache shows the
VirtualBox NAT router), but tcpdump on the host shows no traffic.  I
haven't had time to investigate further :/