Double Click Hold and Drag not working in VBOX 4.3.34_OSE r104062

Scott Ballantyne sdb at ssr.com
Fri Jan 22 21:17:26 UTC 2016

This is on FreebSD 10.2-RELEASE-p9, VBOX 4.3.34_OSE r104062, with
latest additions, Windows 7 64 bit ultimate edition is the guest OS.

Double-clicking, then holding and dragging, as I have to with Finale
(a music notation program), has stopped working. This is unfortunate,
since I have so much work to do, and that's the main reason for my
running Virtual Box.

Any suggestions most gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott
sdb at ssr.com