Slowness with Virtualbox

RA Cohen roy at net-vantage.com
Tue Oct 27 03:17:40 UTC 2015

Is your DNS resolving properly? ssh and probably scp all check for
useable dns and then time out but could give appearance of very slow
startup ...

--
413-223-9007 opt 1
www.net-vantage.com

Our Mission:

"Providing the same technology advantages enjoyed by large organizations to small and medium-sized businesses, professional practices, schools, and non-profits, at a realistic and practical cost."