[CFH] Allan's 64bits CentOS ports

Alexander Leidinger netchild at freebsd.org
Sat Jul 25 15:42:47 UTC 2015

Quoting Alexander Leidinger <netchild at freebsd.org> (from Sat, 25 Jul
2015 12:52:14 +0200):

> Quoting Johannes Jost Meixner <johannes at meixner.or.at> (from Wed, 01
> Jul 2015 07:53:25 +0300):
>
>> All,
>>
>> Allan could use some help reviewing his suite of CentOS 6.6 64bit ports.
>>
>> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1746
>
> I did a complete review. I have one minor comment (should be easy to
> fix). Allan, are you op to work on this this WE? If not, I'm at the
> Essen Hackathon right now and I could spend some time on this (the
> minor fix I want to see, the change of the pkg-message xmj wants to
> see, some light testing, then committing it). Would you mind?

After fighting a little bit with arc, I at least have a local version
of the patch with some minor changes as commented on in the review.
Later today or tomorrow I will give the 32bit side some testing to see
if it still works. If OK I may commit it to give more people the
chance to play with the 64bit side (which needs manual override and
will not be build by default on the package building cluster until we
switch the default).

http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander at Leidinger.net: PGP 0xC773696B3BAC17DC
http://www.FreeBSD.org    netchild at FreeBSD.org  : PGP 0xC773696B3BAC17DC