Build Headless on 10-RELEASE?

Bernhard Fröhlich decke at bluelife.at
Mon Mar 10 15:05:27 UTC 2014

The build problems of virtualbox-ose are independent from the other
stuff. It seems
that for this option combination misses a few dependencies. I will
have a look at that
and it should be trivial to fix.

The kernel panic is a different story and has nothing to do with
virtualbox-ose and
it's options. Could you please check the options of
virtualbox-ose-kmod and rebuild
the kernel modules with DEBUG enabled and manually load them on the console
so that you are able to see the kernel debugger? Then please send me the output
of "bt" (backtrace).

--
Bernhard Fröhlich
http://www.bluelife.at/