[CFT] linux_base-c6-6.4

Fri Jan 24 21:27:13 UTC 2014

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:30:32 +0200
Johannes Meixner <xmj at chaot.net> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've been updating the emulators/linux_base-c6 port to
> use CentOS 6.4's packages instead of 6.2 and would appreciate
> if someone could test it, especially with -f10 nonbase ports.
>
> Needed:
> * Patch see attachment
>
> * The following two lines in /etc/make.conf:
>
> OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT=c6
> OVERRIDE_LINUX_NONBASE_PORTS=f10

The c6 port is not supposed to work with the -f10 nonbase ports, so it
doesn't matter much if it works with them or not. It is supposed to
serve as a base for further kernel development. Everything else is
added benefit but not required.

If you are lucky I manage to get enough time today to check the port
and to commit it.