VirtualBox-4.1.10: Mouse gets trapped in the FreeBSD-9.0 guest with additions installed

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:57:46 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Adam Vande More <amvandemore at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Yuri <yuri at rawbw.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes,<Rt-Ctlr>  releases it.
>> And I see this consistently now with FreeBSD 9.0 guest, but not with
>> Ubuntu or Windows 7 guests.
>> All on the same amd64 FreeBSD 9.0 host.
>

> VBox creates a log for each VM instance, and it generally logs info about
> this kind of stuff.  Did you try restarting the VM to insure all nessecary
> services have been restarted?

I confirm the same behavior on my FreeBSD guest on a Window 7 server.
I installed the latest guest services and confirmed their set-up in
rc.conf as well as my account being in the wheel group.

Where would I look for this log? On the host or the guest and in what location?
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com