gio-fam in linux_base-f10

Tue Jun 26 14:08:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

nobody told me that he started to work on inotify. I'm aware of people interested in it, but an item on a todo-list doesn't produce working code out of the blue.

Feel free to Google for "dragonfly inotify gsoc" for some infos which may lead to working code which we may help kickstarting it in FreeBSD.

Send via an Android device, please forgive brevity and typographic and spelling errors.

Pietro Cerutti <gahr at FreeBSD.org> hat geschrieben:by the way, do you have any information on the status of inotify in
linuxulator? It would be very helpful to have, since gamin / fam would
be much happier with it..

--
Pietro Cerutti
gahr at gahr.ch