gio-fam in linux_base-f10

Pietro Cerutti gahr at gahr.ch
Mon Jun 25 13:48:14 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

true, I was missing the PACKAGE_BUILDING thing. Please reload the patch
from the same location. I have bumped PORTREVISION now.

The src package is available here:
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/3/srodzaj/2/search/gamin-0.1.9-6.fc10.src.rpm

Would it be ok to commit it this way?

Thanks for your feedback!