/usr/ports/print/acroread9 & ldd shared lib errors (fwd)

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 23 20:39:08 UTC 2012

"Julian H. Stacey" <jhs at berklix.com> wrote
  in <201208231229.q7NCTnTc092147 at fire.js.berklix.net>:

jh> >  I cannot understand what your problem is.  acroread9 did not run on
jh> >  your system?
jh>
jh> Right, It starts, but various errors, both to invoking command line
jh> & also to pop up windows, please see

 Right?  Even after reading your webpage, I am still not sure of what
 feature of the acroread did not work on your system.  If it starts
 and you can use acroread, please ignore the errors displayed.  Doing
 ldd for the acroread binary or adding
 $PREFIX/Adobe/Reader9/ENU/Adobe/Reader9/Reader/intellinux/lib into
 ldconfig_path in rc.conf doesn't make sense.

-- Hiroki