VirtualBox 3.2.0 port

zaxis z_axis at 163.com
Sun May 23 03:01:53 UTC 2010

thanks for your quick answer !  I use `portsnap ` to fetch and update my port
tree.  When i use `make config`, the screen scrolls some space lines with
blue color, and reports "===> Options unchaged" as below:
zaxis@/usr/ports/emulators/virtualbox-ose>sudo make config
blue background without any text
===> Options unchanged

Edho P Arief wrote:

> On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 8:37 AM, zaxis <z_axis at 163.com> wrote:
>>
>> Up to now i donot know why cannot `make config`  work ?
>
> I believe you extracted the contents of virtualbox-port-r###.tar.gz in
> your ports tree, right? Not in some random place.
>
> --
> O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org

-----
e^(π⋅i) + 1 = 0