VirtualBox WinXP SP2 guest OS black screen

Bernhard Fröhlich decke at bluelife.at
Tue Jul 14 20:26:36 UTC 2009

On Tue, July 14, 2009 10:09 pm, Vladimir Grebenschikov wrote:
> ÷ ÐÎ, 13/07/2009 × 14:14 +0400, Vladimir Grebenschikov ÐÉÛÅÔ:
>
> After revert to version virtualbox_6.tgz (without rebuild, just old
> binaries and vboxdrv.ko built for usual port) everything works again.
>
> Looks like, something broken in port.

Could you try the latest port from svn? They have fixed a lot of bugs
before releasing VirtualBox 3.0.0 so chances are good that this is a vbox
bug and it's already fixed.

svn co
http://svn.bluelife.at/projects/packages/blueports/emulators/virtualbox

If that bug persists in that version then please build with the DEBUG
option and try to get a stacktrace.

--
Bernhard Fröhlich
http://www.bluelife.at/