status of flash9/flash10 support in RELENG_7 ?

Gary Jennejohn gary.jennejohn at freenet.de
Wed Aug 12 14:31:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:35:17 +0400
Boris Samorodov <bsam at ipt.ru> wrote:

> Gary Jennejohn <gary.jennejohn at freenet.de> writes:
> > Maybe I should just reinstall /compat/linux from scratch with the latest
> > ports.
>
> That is the best way. Please, report back your results. Thanks.

Ok, I've now reinstalled all Linux-based ports, including nspluginwrapper
and linux-f10-flashplugin-10.0r32.

Here's the output from nspluginwrapper -v -a -i as a normal user:

Auto-install plugins from /home/garyj/.mozilla/plugins
Looking for plugins in /home/garyj/.mozilla/plugins

Hmm.  Nothing happens?  ~/.mozilla/plugins is and remains empty.

---
Gary Jennejohn